VP/ Director of Social Media & Digital Marketing
High 5 Games is looking for an experienced marketer to take the lead role of our Marketing team. You are a multi-media thought leader, leading digital and social strategy development and implementation aligned to business priorities across H5G. You are the subject matter expert in developing the overall strategy and creating the roadmap for all existing and emerging digital, social and mobile channels. As a key driver of online marketing innovation and capabilities including digital destinations, video, search, social media, digital events and mobile, you will deliver optimum customer experiences and return on marketing investment. Not only are you a strategist, but you are capable of envisioning, leading and implementing from concept to execution. You are responsible for all brand communications through digital channels, leading the development, execution, and the assessment of innovative, results-oriented digital marketing and social media campaigns, and managing the development of all visual marketing campaigns in support of the companys overall strategic goals and marketing plan, with a focus on driving sales and building brand loyalty through electronic and new media channels. You will ensure the brand messages connect with the right audience, at the right time, and in the right place to positively impact customer behavior and attitudes. You will be responsible for ensuring the integration of word-of-mouth/viral campaigns, develop new concepts/partnerships, content syndication, online advertising, traffic generation, blogger relations, social media and the use of web analytics. Drive a consistent customer experience across digital destinations, mobile marketing, video, social media and SEO/SEM.Position located in Manhattan, NY.
- Identify traditional and non-traditional opportunities for customer acquisition and retention that deepen customer relationships and drive increased value for both the customer and brand.
- Cultivate, grow and nurture an every-increasing community of highly engaged and loyal users.
- Digitally Build and Manage a family of brands including game titles and the corporate H5G entity across a range of channels.
- Architect and implement digital marketing programs associated with driving key business goals including: lead generation, revenue, interest, awareness, engagement, loyalty and satisfaction. Execute digital marketing strategies that align with business priorities and are tailored for core audiences and segments.
- Create a comprehensive strategy to build social media capabilities. Develop a roadmap for social media that includes an understanding of both technical requirements and business requirements. Create a world-class interactive/web marketing cost-structure, operations and execution quality.
- Create search engine advertising program. Partner with the internal teams and vendors to develop initiatives and social media campaigns. Develop opportunities for beta testing and other integrated marketing partnerships.
- Manage online branding, communications and campaigns through the company website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization, and search marketing.
- Provide subject matter expert feedback on digital marketing vendors, tools and processes, including lead capture, paid media, advocacy, content management and social media management systems. Supervise digital capabilities strategy and execution to deliver optimized customer experience. Develop customer-centric best-practices for engaging audiences and growing and sustaining community in digital channels.
- Align customer needs with business priorities to deliver optimum return on marketing investment. Develop social listening and learning framework to ensure customer insights are integrated into campaigns and customer engagement channels. Define and develop proof of concepts to test innovative tactics.
- Lead utilization of customer analytics, profiling, segmentation, user persona development and other analytical techniques to drive significant gains around customer insights, retention and loyalty. Research will include: Digital Landscape Analysis and Market Trends, Target Insights and Personal Analysis, Social Media Audit, and Competitive Overviews.
- Monitor trends in social media channels, vendors, tools and metrics and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the effectiveness of social media and develop new concepts and partnerships.
- Interpret primary/secondary research and analytics findings; explain their strategic/tactical marketing implications and how they can be used to inform/optimize digital programs; develop strategies that leverage research findings. Conduct post-analysis of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Participate in budget allocation to support corporate and entity business priorities. Manage digital engine operating model to deliver optimum Return on Marketing Investment.
- Own digital marketing governance and compliance process. Ensure brand and audience integrity within digital channels.
- Advocate new digital marketing technologies and applications, researching opportunities, building business cases and engagement with stakeholders; identify and monitor technologies and new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
- Evaluate and recommend emerging and alternative media channels to grow the High 5 Games digital footprint such as set top box, gaming console and wireless platforms.
- Proven understanding of emerging platforms, online communities and industry trends to identify business opportunities; understanding of other digital marketing disciplines for integrated strategies (i.e. SEO, Paid Search, Paid Media, Social Engagement); advanced knowledge of social platforms and tools for optimization.
- Proven experience developing social media strategies; experience establishing and maintaining professional partnerships in the social media space.
- Proven ability to translate business goals into actionable social strategies; execution of strategies through creation of tactics, deliverables and recommendations.
- Experience negotiating with outside vendors, including negotiating contracts, prices, resolving service issues and reconciling differences.
- Outstanding communication skills with a creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns.
- Possess superb organizational and analytical skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented, with effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated and ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Highly polished, professional demeanor.
- Ability to identify, analyze, develop solutions and make decisions on complex or unique issues which address the Companys business needs.
- Ability to adapt to changes in fast paced environment.
- US Citizen, or a valid permanent resident card.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in social media/digital media/interactive marketing space.
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience.
- BA/BS in a Marketing, Technology or related field. Masters Degree a plus.
- Rich experience with social networks, social media tools and online communities; strong Twitter, blogging and Facebook skills. We are always looking for great talent. We appreciate your interest in joining our team. Only applicants who meet the requirements of this position will be considered. In addition to your resume, please also include samples of work/portfolio/website link(s), etc.