Associate Photo Editor
- Live edit, retouch, color correct, and resize images during broadcast
- Retouch, color correct, and resize hundreds of photos per week for web galleries and articles
- Skill and enthusiasm for working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed to address breaking news
- Follow a detailed photographic style guide
- Acquire images from the WWE slide and digital archives
- Perform and/or coordinate other special project work as requested
- Learn WWE history and keep current with all WWE TV programs
- Pitch web gallery ideas and participate in creative meeting
- Ability to work under deadline on multiple projects
- Capable of taking direction and learning systems quickly and adeptly
- Other duties include stock photo research
- Bachelors degree or working equivalent
- Technically proficient in retouching and color correcting images in Adobe Photoshop
- 3+ years of professional experience in a photo department
- Knowledge of optimizing graphics for web
- Strong eye for composition and color theory
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a flexible schedule to work alternating days, nights, or weekends
- Familiarity with WWE and knowledge of Cumulus are a plus.
WWE has a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, shuttle service to/from the Stamford train station, a state-of-the-art Fitness Center, and much more!
WWE is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. WWE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. WWE also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.