Manager, New Media Research, Oxygen
- Measure, report and analyze all key performance indicators across Oxygens digital properties including Oxygen.com, Oxygen Mobile Applications, Oxygen Mobile and off-site content performance
- Provide Adobe SiteCatalyst tagging requirements for new functionality/content across all digital platforms and work with Oxygen Technology to validate that tags are accurately collecting all necessary data for analysis
- Provide marketing and site usability recommendations based on data analysis
- Segment site visitors to uncover visitor behavior trends in order to provide recommendations for optimization
- Monitor industry best practices for web analytics and provide recommendations for new analytics platforms and partnerships
- Provide support and recommendations derived from analysis of social engagement and chatter about Oxygen that help to drive Oxygens social media marketing strategy
- Partner with sales to plan and execute Digital Custom Research and Ad Effectiveness studies
- Provide Oxygen digital sales team with regular and ad hoc analysis in order to drive sales
- Create and manage insightful, actionable reports for Oxygen Digital that drive Digital Strategy for the brand
- Assist in traffic estimates process
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years Research experience
- Working knowledge of Web Debugging Tools in order to validate implementation: i.e. Charles, Fiddler, HTTPFox
- Strong analytic ability; critical thinker; fast learner; proactive problem solver
- Understanding/working knowledge of Website Analytics Tracking Implementation
- Expert user of Adobe SiteCatalyst and Adobe Discover
- Strong understanding of syndicated media research systems and social media listening tools (Nielsen, comScore, MRI, Trendrr.tv, BlueFin)
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of statistical software packages (e.g. SPSS, SAS)
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
- Must be willing to work at the station in New York, NY.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
NBC Universal is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer promoting diversity in the workplace. We invite and encourage response from women, persons of color, veterans and the disabled.
Please apply online via the given link. No phone calls or emails please.