Senior Marketing Manager
Amazon's display marketing team is looking for a seasoned marketer in online advertising. We are seeking a strong marketer who can help build a vision, create a set of strategies, and succeed in achieving goals and objectives. You will understand both the art and science of online advertising, and have proven success in driving substantial results, ideally in B2C eCommerce, customer acquisition, lead generation and/or revenue generation large data sets to create sophisticated advertising programs. Experience with advanced behavioral targeting, real-time bidding (RTB), demand side platforms (DSP), and dynamically generated creative.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Build the global vision and strategy of Amazon's Display Advertising Program.
- Create innovative advertising programs which leverage cutting edge marketing technologies such as demand-side platforms, advanced behavioral targeting and dynamic creative generation.
- Partner with technology teams to create and deliver against aggressive roadmaps
- Define success criteria, design structured and often sophisticated campaign tests, and analyze test and ongoing campaign results.
- Develop and manage campaigns across a variety of technology platforms, inventory sources, and ad formats, leveraging both internal and external opportunities.
- Partner across finance, technology, and creative teams to plan, test, optimize, and grow display campaigns.
- Serve as the subject matter expert, partner with Amazon category leaders, international business units and Amazon subsidiaries to manage successful display advertising programs.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience leading digital marketing initiatives for Fortune 500 brands
- 3+ years of interactive media buying and planning experience
- 8-10 years of demonstrated and progressive success, with substantial experience in digital marketing