Senior Tabletop Photographer II
- Minimum of 3 years of digital studio photography experience in a commercial setting.
- A commercial photography portfolio that demonstrates expertise in applied techniques and a working knowledge of digital photography, lighting, composition, color quality, and aesthetics.
- 4 year degree in commercial photography and/or related field
· Experienced in a variety of studio settings ranging from editorial, E-commerce, to retail catalog, as well as location.
· Experience managing processes and people
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with prioritization, planning and task delegation
· Proven analytical skills and highly numerate
· Strong writing and speaking skills
· E-commerce experience preferred
· In-depth knowledge of producing commercial photography / video, including digital post-production
· Ability to influence people and gain results outside of a direct reporting line situation
· Proven ability to mentor creative staff, providing leadership to a broad range of skill sets working within one team.
· Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to process improvement.
· Calm under pressure, can excel and thrive in a high volume studio environment.
· Proficient on both the Mac and PC computing platforms
· Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Capture One Pro.
· 5 + years working in a corporate / large scale studio environment