Senior Analyst, Bravo Sales Research
Large role in the production & analysis of television and multi-platform performance data – primarily supporting Bravo ad sales and marketing, as well as digital, finance, and planningSupport sales organization with development of general and custom information and presentations that highlight the value of Bravo’s audiences and sponsorship/marketing opportunities to advertisersAssist in the production of TV and Digital estimates for sales, finance and planningManage creation and distribution of regular reports for various departments, including weekly estimates tracking, network fact sheets and program tracksLead research for Bravo marketing partnership recap reports, including post-buy audience delivery and effectiveness/ROI analysis
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in media research or media buying/planning
- Fluency with syndicated reporting databases and software including Nielsen (NPower, TV Toolbox, IAG/Brand Effect), Star Media, Simmons, MRI. Nielsen NetRatings and ComScore Media Metrix a plus
- Familiarity with Audience Watch a significant plus
- Excellent writing and verbal presentation skills; proficiency in all MS Office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to translate data into compelling narratives through use of charts and other visualization
- Familiarity and enthusiasm for pop culture and unscripted television entertainment
- Experience in a television/cable environment
- Team player with ability to meet tight deadlines required
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work at the station in New York, NY
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
NBC Universal is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer promoting diversity in the workplace. We invite and encourage response from women, persons of color, veterans and the disabled.
Please apply online via the given link. No phone calls or emails please.