Community Support Manager
The Community Support Manager is the voice of the company for our product externally and the voice of the customers internally. For this role, we are looking for an individual who has the ability to personally connect with the customers to humanize the company, to increase user retention, build product loyalty, and provide feedback to many internal departments (development, PR, marketing, customer service, tech support, etc.
- Manage a community team for our developing social games platform
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in customer requests and product performance
- Ability to be able to multi-task and manage several priorities and people at once.
- Steward Content Management software/tools for seamless dissemination
- Creatively and proactively assist customers through multiple contact methods
- Transfer information to the appropriate departments so that they can respond accordingly to:
- quality assurance bugs
- new product ideas and development
- messaging effectiveness
- frequently asked questions
- user generated content
- Lead and own all community content: author blog posts, articles, podcasts and videos etc.
- Establish and report metrics on a regular basis, including recommendations and insights
- Identify and engage advocates
- Communicate issues, opportunities, and insights to the company at large
- Represent and escalate the voice and needs of the Community and successfully addresses “Community health” within the company, outside world, etc.
- Stays up-to-date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that the company can continue to be an early adopter of these emerging technologies
- Participates in networking by following the prominent bloggers and online writers and attending keynote events
- Promoting teamwork and actively contributing to and building the most resourceful, reputable “Community team” on the planet!
We are always looking for great talent. We appreciate your interest in joining our team. Only applicants who meet the requirements of this position will be considered. Please include samples of work/portfolio/website link(s), etc.High 5 Games is an equal opportunity employer.Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact High 5 Games.Please, no phone calls about this job!Please do not contact High 5 Games about other services, products or commercial interests.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in online community development, customer support or online marketing in a management role
- Previous team management experience and experience moderating forum discussions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in online gaming environment a must
- Ability to work in a high paced environment, with constantly changing deadlines and goals
- Must be self-motivated and have strong organizational skills
- Excellent people management and time management skills
- Solid decision making skills and ability to utilize direct reports effectively, allocating decision making and other responsibilities to the appropriate people, etc.
- Experience working cross-functionally across many groups in the company
- Must be dependable and possess strong leadership skills
- Able to conduct analysis of statistical information
- Experience with CRM tools
- Strong software, hardware, and online networking knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Master’s degree a plus
- Some travel may be required
- US Citizen, or a valid permanent resident card.