We’re currently looking for an inspired go-getter to join the Community Team as a Coordinator, supporting several departments. The Community Coordinator is responsible for communicating with members of the player community and interacting with our audience to foster a positive community spirit. This role works closely with the Communications Manager to support and ensure consistency, cultivating a strong community around the company and its online social products. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operational activities surrounding the reporting and administering of the High 5 Games online community. The content, tone, and uniformity of messaging are instrumental in keeping the end user engaged. The ideal candidate should have a strong passion for all things social and digital, including the latest trends and developments within the social environment as well as a curiosity and a passion for games.Responsibilities:
Please include samples of work/portfolio/website link(s), etc.High 5 Games is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact High 5 Games. Please, no phone calls about this job! Please do not contact High 5 Games about other services, products or commercial interests.
- Post content updates on social channels and websites including news updates, announcements, product updates, and contests.
- Monitor external blogs, social networking sites and forums, participating in the conversation as needed.
- Maintain a neutral and professional online presence, resolving community issues if and or when necessary.
- Assist with drafting reports including community sentiment/activity, metrics, trends, and emergent game play.
- Support other members of the online team with community-related tasks.
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a rapidly changing environment without losing focus.
- Excellent communicator who displays a conversational verbal and writing style.
- 1-2+ years Community Relations experience (online marketing, communications, public relations or a related field preferred)
- Understands how to leverage social media including Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Wiki, Wordpress etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent level of training/experience.
- Strong interest in playing and creating highly creative games
- US Citizen, or a valid permanent resident card.