Technical Program Manager
This role requires working with business owners and product managers across the organization to define strategy, requirements and timelines as well as lead cross functional development teams through design, delivery, management and support. This position involves regular communication with senior management on roadmaps, progress, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
Knowledge of the following is required; service-oriented architecture, product development (including C++, Java, XML, messaging protocols, and Web Services), build processes, project management and release models. The ideal candidate will have 6 or more years of relevant work experience in internet-related project and technical product management in an enterprise software applications environment. An undergraduate degree in software-product management, computer science, or equivalent experience required.
- Product development experience (including C++, Java, XML, messaging protocols, and Web Services)
- Experience building processes, project management, and release schedules
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in internet-related program and/or technical product management in a software applications environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
- Fundamental engineering skills across the development lifecycle