Manager, Social Media & Marketing
Position Purpose: Manage and execute Marketing and Digital Marketing projects with primary focus on building and managing the social media presence of the March of Dimes. Demonstrated expertise and enthusiasm for social media.
- Execute the digital marketing aspects of all campaigns and initiatives to maximize participation, engagement and fundraising. Includes SEO/SEM and banner ad campaigns to drive traffic to MOD websites, compiling overall campaign metrics and recap reports, and updating the communications calendar for the organization.
- Implement strategies for social media growth to build friends, followers, engagement and interactions for the foundation. Augment presence through tabs on Facebook to target additional audience segments. Manage posting, monitoring, and integration with other communication touch points of the organization, including chapters, to proactively engage constituents.
- Assist with the implementation and management of a new social media management system to augment Foundation presence and maximize communication effectiveness throughout the organization.
- Assume responsibility for general marketing functions including brand research, ad placements, etc. and summarize results.
- Provide training to field offices.
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of general marketing, research and analytics
- Thorough knowledge of all types of social media, emerging trends and growth factors including SMMS.
- Mac and Windows, Microsoft Office and Adobe (including Photoshop); Omniture and Fireclick analytics; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media programming.
- HTML and CSS programming language, desirable
- Prior background/training in marketing and social media
- Project management, writing and public relations, multi-tasking, creative thinking, flexibility, diligence, demonstrated enthusiasm for and early adoption of new social media platforms.
If you think you may be qualified and interested in this position, please visit www.marchofdimes.com/careers and reference Job ID # 1119 or search for positions in White Plains, NY. Diversity encouraged. EOE.