Assoc Business Analyst
AOL Advertising (Advertising.com) is seeking an Associate Mobile Analyst who will be responsible for meeting the mobile publishing objectives of clients while maintaining the economic and financial goals of the company.
The Associate Mobile Analyst works on a team of analysts whose main purpose is to meet the objectives of mobile publishers while maintaining the financial goals of the Company. The primary responsibilities of an Associate Mobile Analyst are analytical in nature and involve completing projects in line with the Account Executives objectives of evaluating offers, developing deals, and retaining clients. This position has a high level of support and direction from management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop effective pricing models for existing and prospective mobile clients
- Manage existing mobile buys to meet publisher and company objectives with support and direction from management.
- Participate in internal and external meetings to discuss strategy and growth for mobile publishers and AOL Advertising.
- Monitor and own delivery of mobile publishers, including but not limited to monitoring and resolving issues pertaining to impression discrepancies, over/under-delivery
- Improve Mobile Publisher Yield – Utilize, innovate and develop internal tools improve the yield of mobile publishers.
- Improve Mobile Reporting
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills and abilities.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Strong interest in mobile web and mobile apps
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees, along with working with external clients, or customers.
- Ability to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated understanding of basic mathematical concepts.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and proprietary tools to complete ad hoc projects related to team’s goals of optimizing campaign performance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively as part of a work team.
- Ability to learn and take a proactive approach within a supportive role
Education / Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field or demonstrated strength in such disciplines with 1 – 3 years experience within mobile advertising.