Associate Programming Manager, Moviefone
AOL Services focuses on curating the best content, products, and services mirrored to real human behavior – what people need to make their digital lives as convenient as possible. We create an integrated experience that allows AOL consumers to feel like valued AOL Members, gaining access to the most useful content from some of the best brands, communication tools, and valuable services. Whether through communication products like AOL Mail and AIM, our mobile services, or our subscription packages, AOL Services is pivotal in driving traffic and user engagement across the AOL network.
About the Role:
The Assistant Programming Manager for Moviefone is welcomed into a team that owns the strategic roadmap for Moviefone and product integrators (who specialize in content coverage and cross-organizational opportunities and communication), to fulfill tasks from administrative to collaborative. This person is exposed to a dynamic environment where movie media is offered in increasingly engaging multi-platofrm experiences.
- Uploading and providing metadata for movie trailers and other movie video assets
- Researching, cutting and uploading images (posters, headshots) relevant to movies
- Competitive intelligence surveying
- Product reviewing, and providing a fresh outlook on our work in progress
- Third party partner management
- Compile wrap reports for sponsorship programs
- Moviefone Taxonomy management (researching adding new movie titles and celebrities to Content Management System)
- Metadata/Mapping Management of assets in Content Management System
- Weekly movie release list distribution
- User feedback review and correspondence
- Basic administrative duties (copies, listservs, etc)
- Love of the Web, everyday use of web media in a connected world
- Involvement in social networks
- Strong proficiency in MS Office software suite and quick understanding of using new software and publishing tools
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop
- Knowledge of web- based data management preferred
- A familiarity with Moviefone as well as its major competitors and creative ideas about improvement
- Love of movies a plus!
About AOL: At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law