Sr. Director, Acquisition Marketing
- Develop and lead a world class acquisition team spanning online, offline and partner channels.
- Hold substantial budget and deliver registration forecast for all AOL digital services, including the existing AOL Lifestore business and the game changing, soon to be launched new service.
- Key contributor to go-to-market strategy for new service, including launch and growth of new channels.
- Partner with senior leaders across the enterprise to secure support and inventory.
- Drive acquisition investment strategy, optimization of ROI on marketing spend and communication of the strategy to senior executive audiences.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product partners, including key agency relationships, internal Brand and Product Marketing teams, and external product partners.
- Collaborate with peer leading engagement and retention efforts for AOL Paid Services, to drive achievement of shared subscribers and revenue targets.
- 8-10 years marketing experience with consumer digital services.
- Bachelors degree required, MBA is a plus.
- Current/recent experience running a consumer direct marketing organization.
- Expert in Online Marketing, including SEM/SEO and display strategies.
- Partner marketing and offline experience is a strong plus.
- Track record of delivering performance vs. plan.
- Experience growing a leading consumer online service is strongly preferred, and experience with major new product launches is a plus.
- Consumer Brand and Product Marketing experience is highly valued.
- Analytical, and experienced with web analytics tools like such as Omniture.
- Confident, clear communicator, including with executive audiences.
- Aggressive, with sense of urgency and bias toward action.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with can-do mentality and ceaseless energy.
Passionate, curious, creative? Our employees have created top online products and destinations that attract over 150 million unique visitors each month. AOL is a leading web services company with a worldwide audience, a suite of powerful brands, industry leading products, and one of the largest advertising networks in the United States. We look for people that are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and passionate about our mission to inform, entertain and connect the world.
About AOL Paid Services
In addition to the legacy ISP, AOL Paid Services operates a scale digital services business under the AOL Lifestore brand (Lifestore.com and Lifestore.co.uk). This business leverages AOL’s world class subscription platform to deliver services that delight consumers, making their digital lives safer, easier and more fun. AOL Paid Services is creating a game changing new service for consumers, and is building a team to support the launch and growth of this new category.