Sr Product Manager, Advertising Systems
About AOL Advertising.com
The AOL Advertising.com Group is the global partner of choice for leading publishers, advertisers and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their online brands. We have strategically combined the strengths of six premium brands including Advertising.com, Ad.com Sponsored Listings (ASL), ADTECH, The AOL ON Network and Pictela. Simply put, we offer publishers a one-stop shop for global advertising solutions to help increase yield through a rich and broad set of platforms, formats, and technologies.
About this Role:
This Sr. Product Manager will have responsibilities for product management, and will also be a "go-to" person for guidance on UI design for customer facing systems.ã?? This Sr. Product Manager will be plugged in directly with the UI team and would ensure that the product team is adhering to standards, while guiding best practices. In addition to this area of expertise, this candidate will provide depth in the Media Planning System product management area – specifically around products and product packaging strategies.ã??ã??
- Facilitate discussions to gain consensus between various functional stakeholders
- Manage and prioritize backlogs
- Lead Agile Planning Sessions
- Create and maintain product metrics for designated functional area
- Maintain a roadmap of work for designated functional area
- Deliver impactful features
- Provide original thought related to features that are non-stakeholder initiated
- Learn and represent the UI standards for the tool
- Provide guidance to the team on implementing the UI standards
- Monitor new features for compliance
- Provide Best Practices in User Interface design based on internal & industry standards
- Communicate directly with stakeholders of all levels on a daily basis through written, and verbal mechanisms
- Manage small, medium and large work efforts including coordination with multiple stakeholder and development teams, risk identification and mitigation and issue tracking and resolution
- 5 plus years of experience as a product owner in Agile development
- 5 plus years of experience in User Interface Design for an internal customer facing tool
- Ability to draft release notifications
- Ability to collaborate with Production Support team to work through issues
- Ability to collaborate with other product managers to share knowledge in written and verbal formats
- Ability to roll up detailed information into a format that is relevant to multiple levels, including for executive consumption
- Ability to work closely with other impacted product managers and gain consensus on integrated features
At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.