Account Coordinator, Ad Ops
- Support sales team with online advertising clients & ad agencies
- Support of pre- and post- sale due diligence; including but not limited to: data entry (3rd party ad systems, etc.), research, general contract management, administrative duties, client reporting information, scheduling and intra-departmental coordination
- Verifies contracts to ensure accuracy and consistency with internal order system
- Provide trafficking, QA and troubleshooting guidance on all campaigns
- Monitor and optimize online campaigns for multiple markets through a dynamic ad server.
- Assist with reporting, proposals and inventory management
- Technical assistance with ad compliance, creative, billing, trademark issues, market research and other miscellaneous duties.
- Collaborates and maintains internal relationships with sales
- Provide a variety of administrative functions necessary for the daily operation of the organization and fulfillment of advertising solutions
- Interacts with clients to collect creatives and other collateral necessary for campaign launch
QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years of sales support; account management or selling experience in internet advertising preferred; at least 1 year of business experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Office; focused time management and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task; excellent written and verbal communication; strong interpersonal/relationship management; independent thinker; self-starter; strong problem solving skills; process and detail oriented
- Advanced system and tool knowledge (Salesforce.com, Doubleclick/AdTech, Atlas, MediaVisor) and some programming skills
- Knowledge of and/or abilities in digital advertising/marketing; industry news/trends; understanding of online syndicated media research
Do you want to make the Internet better? We do too. And we’re always looking for people with great ideas. We need free spirits and straight shooters. Creatives and critics. Nerds with nerve. People who love the Internet, but can see its cracks… and future, too. At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.