Senior Integrated Beauty Merchandising Manager
Harper’s Bazaar Magazine’s revamped Merchandising department seeks a new Senior Integrated Beauty Merchandising Manager who will be responsible for the strategy, development, and activation of integrated marketing and added-value programs across beauty categories. This newly created position will collaborate with both the print and online sales teams to create promotions and programs spanning all platforms–including but not limited to: custom creative concepts, in-book promotions, events, digital integrations, social media extensions, and more. ? ?
- Strong creative skills and experience in developing compelling integrated marketing programs
- Strong copywriting, proofing and editing skills required
- Highly pro-active and solution-oriented, a team player and self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Strong verbal presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of InDesign a plus.
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience
- An understanding of the editorial product and the fashion and beauty industries
- Experience in developing and executing programs for both mass and prestige beauty accounts
- Experience with digital media offerings
.Candidates must be trained in New York City but can work remotely.