Lead Mobile Web Developer (Android / iOS)
We have a unique opportunity for a talented Mobile Developer to join a highly profitable innovator in the high-traffic internet content space.
- 3+ years as a mobile developer in the Android and/ or iOS space
- MUST have samples of work that show design, interaction, user experience, and visuals
- Ideal samples would include a high-traffic B2C cross platform site (iOS / Android / tablet / web browser)
- Must have strong understanding and experience with SDLC, working with a team from inception to development and launch.
- Experience with project management, product management and mobile app launch a plus
- We are seeking a passionate, innovative individual that views their career as more than a paycheck.
About The Huffington Post:
The Huffington Post is a Pulitzer Prize-winning source of breaking news, features, and entertainment, as well as a highly engaged community for opinion and conversation. The Huffington Post has 36.9 million monthly unique visitors (comScore April, 2012) posting over 6.5 million comments each month. The site has over 30,000 bloggers -- from politicians, students and celebrities to academics, parents and policy experts -- who contribute in real-time on the subjects they are most passionate about. The Huffington Post has editions in the UK, Canada, Quebec, France, and Spain, with L’Huffington Post Italia scheduled to launch this year.