Account Director - Behavioral Advertising Sales Specialist
Passionate, curious, creative? Our employees have helped to create popular and engaging online products and destinations that attract over 150 million unique visitors each month globally. As a result, AOL is a leading global web services company with a substantial worldwide audience, a suite of powerful web brands and industry leading products, and one of the largest advertising networks in the United States. We look for people that are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission: to inform, entertain, and connect the world.
The AOL Audience Targeting Team is seeking an experienced Account Executive who will be the specialist in Behavioral Advertising Sales. The AE will be responsible for managing the relationships with current AOL clients and building strong partnerships with future clients. Candidates will manage behavioral business solutions to maximize revenue potential and identify new ventures. The Behavioral Specialist is expected to proactively prospect, qualify, grow and maintain client accounts to meet or exceed sales goals.
We are looking for someone to help educate clients and agencies on behavioral targeting solutions and acclimate regional sales managers on behavioral selling. Candidates should have entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy working in an exciting and fast-paced environment. Knowledge and experience with Behavioral Advertising strongly preferred.
• 5 years of advertising sales experience, preferably online
• Experience with behavioral targeting a huge bonus!
• BA or BS degree in a related field preferred
• Experience with high level sales and sales of complex product offerings
• Must have consistently achieved and increased revenue goals through closing new business and growing existing business
• Top publisher/Portal or Ad Network experience a plus