Account Manager, Detroit
Posted: 10/12/2012 | Expires: 11/11/2012
Duration: Full Time
The Account Manager maintains and grows advertising revenue in the Detroit territory with emphasis on the Auto Industry. This position collaborates with management as well as other teams (Corporate, 360, MXM) to create new business opportunities and exceeds sales goals by applying proactive strategies to meet client/market challenges.
All must be met to be considered.
Three to five years minimum of related digital sales experience in the Detroit market
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Relationships with top marketing decision makers at both client and agency in Detroit Auto Market
· Existing high level (VP or above) relationships at client are preferred
· Proven track record of beating quotas and growing a territory
· Demonstrated experience in structuring, winning, and managing complex six figure deals
· Strong references from agency and brand clients
· Ability to thrive in a competitive, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
· Problem Solver & Strategic Thinker
· Adaptable and effective negotiating skills
· Ability to work independently. High degree of initiative and drive.
· Ability to be organized, set priorities and manage time well to meet hard deadlinehttp://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1615967-2015-6896