Associate Photo Editor
The WWE print and digital photo team is seeking a problem-solver with strong organizational skills and a positive attitude. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years experience successfully working in both print and digital mediums. The Associate Photo Editor will contribute to upholding the visual standards set by the Photography and Creative Directors. The ability and enthusiasm for working in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision is essential. The right candidate may have the opportunity to produce photo shoots.
- Research and edit photography for WWE magazines and digital properties
- Clearly communicate direction to prepress and retouchers on color correction and retouching
- Independently manage the photography, publishing and royalty-free archives
- Proficient in researching stock photography
- Follow a detailed photographic style guide
- Acquire images from the WWE slide and digital archives
- Perform and/or coordinate special project work as assigned
- Pitch ideas and participate in creative meetings
- Capacity to work under deadline and within budget on multiple projects
- Capable of taking direction and learning systems quickly and adeptly
- Learn WWE history and keep current with all WWE TV programs
- Other duties include processing invoices, maintaining a small still life photo studio and scanning slides
- Bachelor’s degree or working equivalent
- Knowledge of retouching and color correction
- 3+ years of professional experience in a photo department
- Strong eye for composition and color theory
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Technically proficient in digital photography
- Familiarity with WWE, retouching skills and knowledge of Cumulus are a plus.
WWE has a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, shuttle service to/from the Stamford train station, a state-of-the-art Fitness Center, and much more!
WWE is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. WWE does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. WWE also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.