Create and maintain web contents with seamless collaboration with other teams in order to deliver time-critical production updates to the constantly-changed E-business. Job duties include web development, team coordination among web production team, creative team, and information system team, and regular communication with oversea branches, mainly Coach Japan and Coach China, and other international ventures. Supervise and mentor junior team members to create a team-oriented environment to facilitate the work progress and enhance overall productivity.The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Develop new front-end features on the websites
- Add necessary analytics tags to web assets.
- Focus on browsers compatibility, and new supports especially iPad.
- Establish an efficient process to publish changes, corrections and new content.
- Help establish and support new QA processes and guidelines.
- Troubleshoot websites and provide improvements
- Work with key partners for template improvements, new feature development and code update.
- Manage a web producer and a web coordinator
An outstanding professional will have...
- Strong web technical skills and the ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and dedication – (off hours work will often be needed to accommodate the needs of Coach’s International websites).
- Manager skills
- Exceptional HTML skills.
- Expertise using JQuery and develop, customize modules
- Expertise in cross browser development
- A degree of fluency in Japanese (written and spoken).
- Knowledge in Chinese is a plus
- Experience working with web content management systems, especially IBM Websphere.
- Experience working for an e-commerce or marketing website.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to produce in a collaborative, team–oriented and fast-pace environment.