Assistant Front End Web Developer
- Develop new front-end features on the websites.
- Add necessary analytics tags to web assets.
- Focus on cross-browser compatibility, and support for mobile devices with emphasis on iPad.
- Establish an efficient process to publish changes, corrections and new content.
- Help establish and support new QA processes and guidelines.
- Troubleshoot websites and provide improvements.
- Work with key partners for template improvements, new feature developments and code updates.
- Must be primarily PC oriented, Mac is a plus.
- Be Organized, Analytical, Efficient, and detail-oriented.
- Strong web technical skills.
- The ability to meet critical deadlines and work under pressure.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and dedication – (after hours work will often be needed to accommodate the needs of Coach’s International websites).
- Exceptional HTML skills.
- Expertise in HTML5.
- Expertise using JQuery.
- Expertise in cross-browser support and using in-browser web development tools.
- Experience working with web content management systems, especially IBM Websphere.
- Experience working for an e-commerce or marketing website.
- Proven ability to produce in a collaborative, team–oriented and fast-paced environment.