Business Analyst, Sales Technology
Do you want to join a fast paced, innovative team who uses machine learning and statistical techniques to help grow Amazon’s 3P Seller business? Do you want to define and implement processes used by 3P Sales teams across the globe? Do you like to own end-to-end business problems that directly impact the profitability of the company? Do you like to innovate and simplify? If yes, then you may be a great fit to join Amazon Sales Technology team - the core system that enables us to recruit and develop millions of Sellers on Amazon marketplaces worldwide.
Learn more about our business at http://www.amazonservices.com/
· 1+ years of relevant professional experience
· Minimum of 1 years’ experience using SQL and/or ETL in a professional setting, querying extremely large datasets from multiple sources to develop business reports and develop tactical insight
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills (includes the ability to effectively use tools such as Excel and Access) and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
· Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results.
· Experience leading small to medium sized technical projects
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field