Marketing Copywriter, AmazonLocal
Continued growth has created a need for dynamic, self-directed individual to join our writing and editing team. We're looking for writers with a knack for brevity and a no-nonsense approach to precision editing to help develop content for our AmazonLocal daily deals. The successful candidate is someone who can weave visual imagery with pertinent facts into lean, clean, effective copy at a brisk pace, all while adhering to high-quality standards.
You will work closely with our production team, business owners, and other writers on customer-facing deal copy that is smart, accurate, and embodies the Amazon voice.
You'll be integrating into an established team that is still lean, results-oriented and turns on a dime, so a demonstrated ability to adapt to rapidly changing needs while still delivering the highest work is necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in either English (United States), advertising, communications or related field
- 4+ years experience in copywriting or copyediting
- 5+ years experience in user assistance or marketing writing or editing
- 1+ years experience in corporate writing environment
- Strong creative and conceptual thinker
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Personal initiative, flexibility, intellectual curiosity
- Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines