VP, Client Solutions
The VP Client Solutions Representative is a member of Nielsen Watch Business and will lead the servicing and sales for key NBCUniversal networks. This position is based in NY, but will also be expected to provide back-up support to clients based on the West Coast.
The ideal candidate will be tasked with providing compelling research solutions to very sophisticated research, sales and marketing clients. As client businesses continue to grow across multiple platforms, the candidate will be responsible for all services offered by Nielsen including TV, Digital, Mobile, Consumer and more. This candidate will also be tasked to strategically influence the Comcast and NBCUniversal relationship across TVEverywhere.
Skills• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in marketing research or a related field
• Proven account management experience in the television media industry
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously(at times)
• Independently analyze data to draw conclusions and provide recommendations
• Effective organizational skills providing the ability to multi-task and meet all deadlines assigned
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong research and presentation skills
• Deep knowledge of Nielsen’s core suite of offerings
• Keen interest in the evolution of content across screensPlease click here to apply