SDE in Test, Digital Platform
The person chosen for this position will have the opportunity to contribute their creative ideas and energy to these new, exploding and fun markets. What we need is someone who can design, execute and automate tests of middle and back-end software across a variety of architectures and cutting-edge technologies.
You will get to work hand in hand with our development team while being part of a test community. If you have independence and self-drive, creativity, excellent programming skills and have earned the respect and trust of developers and TPMs alike, you should apply immediately.
To learn more about the Kindle team at Amazon, visit www.amazon.com/careers/kindle and apply now.
-Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or 2+ years relevant work experience
- Experience building and designing test cases
- Experience with testing methodologies (unit testing, Scrum)
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or PERL
- Experience with web services and databases, preferably Oracle
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
- Experience developing in a Linux environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer