Senior Solutions Architect - Product Manager
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain deep familiarity with current and future product features and the capability to serve as an internal and external evangelist.
- Analyze market segments, customer base and verticals to develop go to market solutions and strategies that drive new seller acquisition.
- Manage and develop key partners, develop quality/capacity metrics to measure partner impact, drive increased adoption of our products among partners.
- Determine industry-leading product features to drive differentiated sales based on direct and partner sales experience; collaborate with other teams to drive inclusion of features into product roadmaps.
- Develop technical sales and marketing content as well as driving the development of partner onboarding materials.
- 6+ years technical sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 6+ years of successful technical sales experience in the eCommerce, retail technology, or software industries.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math background preferred, MBA a plus.