Technical Program Manager - Apparel Initiatives
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar major.
· 2+ years of experience in a software engineering role
· 2+ years of experience managing software development projects with aggressive schedules.
Further, you must be able to:
· Interact with Project Sponsors and multiple Development Teams to define and deliver complex features.
· Lead the effective and efficient delivery of the large, complex projects.
· Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
· Maximize resources for the greater good of the organization.
· Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
· Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
· Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
· Familiarity with agile methodologies.
· Experience developing Internet products and technologies.