- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 4+ years of development/testing/technical support experience.
- Excellent communication, prioritization, and analytical skills
- Ability to interact with internal and external teams to diagnose and solve technical problems
- Experience in Perl, shell scripts, Ruby, etc.
- Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system
- Knowledge of basic Internet technologies such as XML, JS, CSS, HTML etc.
- Knowledge of C++ and/or Java.
- Understanding of XML/SOAP, web services, workflow modeling, web application development, and industry-standard commerce systems
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Experience in a 24/7-production environment is a plus.
- Proven ability to understand large systems, drilling down to code level