Reporter, Business, HuffPost (New York)
The Huffington Post Business section is seeking an experienced finance reporter to cover Wall Street. The ideal candidate should have at least five years experience covering breaking news for a major publication, a passion for news, a familiarity with the breakneck pace of online journalism and a way with words.
- A high level of experience working with finance, economics and business content
- A good level of online experience, including content management systems and site platforms
- Expert knowledge of news content and audience needs; live and breathe business news and finance
- Excellent writing and editing skill
- Strong network of relevant industry contacts
- Positive, collaborative team player
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Innovative problem solver
About The Huffington Post:
The Huffington Post is a Pulitzer Prize-winning source of breaking news, features, and entertainment, as well as a highly engaged community for opinion and conversation. The Huffington Post has 36.9 million monthly unique visitors (comScore April, 2012) posting over 6.5 million comments each month. The site has over 30,000 bloggers -- from politicians, students and celebrities to academics, parents and policy experts -- who contribute in real-time on the subjects they are most passionate about. The Huffington Post has editions in the UK, Canada, Quebec, France, and Spain, with L’Huffington Post Italia scheduled to launch this year.