Account Director, Sales
Platform Sales Executive (NYC) - Pictela Enterprise
Pictela is a division of AOL's Advertising.com group. Having launched the innovative Project Devil ad format to the industry in 2010 the company is now looking to gain adoption of it's ad creation platform across agencies. The platform allows advertisers, publishers, and agencies to build multi-screen (web,mobile, tablet) brand campaigns and easily deploy them across the web while providing the controls to update these ads in real-time.
Pictela is a dynamic organization focused on creating game changers in advertising technology. We foster big ideas and love taking chances.
Pictela is seeking a Platform Sales Executive to establish and maintain relationships with new and existing agencies and advertisers. The candidate will be required to:
- Drive platform adoption by presenting Pictela technology to key decision makers within
- Drive new media revenue through direct selling and triaging efforts with AOL sales
- Meet and exceed revenue targets from managed accounts
- Manage pipeline and forecast through existing sales management tools
- Update management regularly on activity status and next steps related to specific
- Manage the entire sales cycle and campaign engagement process
- Participate in industry events
- Expand industry knowledge and gain visibility through industry events and training
- 5-7+ years experience in platform/media/ad technology sales
- Established media/creative agency relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fundamental knowledge of advertising platforms and technologies
- Ability to work in a fast paced and startup-like environment
Do you want to make the Internet better? We do too. And we’re always looking for people with great ideas. We need free spirits and straight shooters. Creatives and critics. Nerds with nerve. People who love the Internet, but can see its cracks… and future, too. At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.