Audience Development Manager, AOL Lifestyle Brands
About AOL Services:
AOL Services focuses on curating the best content, products, and services mirrored to real human behavior – what people need to make their digital lives as convenient as possible. We create an integrated experience that allows AOL consumers to feel like valued AOL Members, gaining access to the most useful content from some of the best brands, communication tools, and valuable services. Whether through communication products like AOL Mail and AIM, our mobile services, or our subscription packages, AOL Services is pivotal in driving traffic and user engagement across the AOL network.
About the Role:
AOL Services for Women is building a comprehensive, industry-leading platform and new front-end tablet/mobile/web/TV site. We are seeking an Audience Development Manager to join the Women’s Lifestyle and Content (WLC) team. The ADM will work closely with the WLC Operations, Product and Programming teams to optimize paid and organic traffic sources leading to increased traffic volume across WLC sites. The ADM is responsible for preparing the traffic reporting for the WLC team, as well as recommending products and site enhancements to drive increased traffic to these respective brands.
The successful candidate must have the ability to lead projects, deliver presentations and be willing to play a critical role in helping the WLC team understand audience & traffic performance through detailed analysis of channels, verticals and source referrals yielding strong ROI. The candidate will interrogate Omniture Site Catalyst, Omniture Discover and third party data, such as comScore, to help achieve audience growth.
Responsibilities and expectations include:
• Traffic analysis of WLC sites through drawing the raw metrics, interpreting performance and providing meaningful learning’s and insights
• Collaborate closely with WLC team on programming, custom content, ad sales and product development
• Expert analysis of SEO and SMO to drive traffic including the ability to audit content websites and make recommendations for improvement and development
• Partner with the marketing team to optimize digital spend and channel selection. Prepare ROI analysis for WLC teams
• Focus on detail and accuracy in reporting
• Identify and investigate new media measurement models, data sources, and research partners
• Expert knowledge of comScore, Nielsen, Omniture Discover and Site Catalyst.
• Combine consumer trends, advertiser data and product specific solutions to develop collateral that supports AOL’s position as a leader in digital
• Establish solid working relationship with stakeholders and become a close partner with respect to reporting, data and business needs
• See the big picture and provide constant, clear communication of objectives, status, tactics and articulate results to all stakeholders
Qualifications and experience:
• 4-5 years experience in digital media
• Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus.
• Must be an expert at data analysis and demonstrate expert proficiency with Omniture Discover and Site Catalyst
• Must have a background in business and commercial analytics
• Expert at Microsoft Excel
At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status