Account Executive, Demand Partnerships
ADTECH Marketplace is a newly launched technology platform that allows publishers to efficiently maximize revenue. The platform offers a streamlined solution enabling publisher sellers to offer their unsold inventory to premium buyers in real time while also providing the controls necessary to protect their brand and manage sales channel conflict. ADTECH Marketplace makes conducting business at scale more efficient for both the publishers and the buyers seeking to partner with the publishers. The introduction of this technology marks another milestone in the Advertising.com Group’s commitment to simplifying digital advertising for publishers. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key contributor to the growth of our platform in its early stages.
We are seeking a solution-oriented Demand Account Director to join our team. You will be responsible for establishing and growing new and existing demand partner relationships on a global basis. The Director will be responsible for working with leading demand partners to drive adoption of the Advertising.com Group’s ADTECH Marketplace platform. You will lead all prospecting, negotiation and contracting of these relationships and upsell new products.
This role will be based out of New York.
You will develop a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the ADTECH Marketplace including ADTECH Marketplace’s premium publishers and product features that will maximize value for key demand partners. You will develop strategic account plans and hold regular business reviews with key decision makers to understand their goals and how to improve our relationship and platform. You will work closely across internal teams to ensure that the Demand Partner’s needs are met.
The Demand Sales Account Director must have:
• 7+ years experience in the digital advertising space, with 4+ years in a client facing sales role
• Strong knowledge of the digital advertising technology landscape and trends, including ad networks, real time bidding, demand and supply side platforms
• Strong knowledge of yield optimization, digital pricing models, and technology
• Excellent communications, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
• Proven ability to think strategically while remaining focused on execution
• Ability and desire to learn, take charge and deliver results with minimal supervision
• High energy, self-motivated and passionate about advertising technology
• Working knowledge of CRM platforms such as Salesforce.com
• Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus.
• Up to 50% travel required