Account Manager, Publisher Sales
ADTECH Marketplace is a newly launched technology platform that allows publishers to efficiently maximize revenue. The platform offers a streamlined solution enabling publisher sellers to offer their unsold inventory to premium buyers in real time while also providing the controls necessary to protect their brand and manage sales channel conflict. ADTECH Marketplace makes conducting business at scale more efficient for both the publishers and the buyers seeking to partner with the publishers. The introduction of this technology marks another milestone in the Advertising.com Group’s commitment to simplifying digital advertising for publishers. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key contributor to the growth of our platform in its early stages.
We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented Publisher Account Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for working closely with publisher partners to ensure they meet their goals. You will manage and develop publisher relationships from pre-sales support, onboarding and ongoing account management. You will serve as the day-to-day contact with our clients to help them optimize revenue, manage block lists, set CPM thresholds, and work on any issues escalations. You will speak to your clients on a regular basis and provide reporting and analysis. You will work to strengthen the relationship and discover new opportunities. You will collaborate with the Publisher Sales Account Executive to ensure revenue goals are met.
This role will be based out of New York.
The Publisher Sales Account Manager must have:
- 3+ years experience in the digital advertising industry, including 2+ years in a client-facing service role and 1+ years in ad operations
- Strong knowledge of ad serving technology, ad networks and the online advertising industry in general
- Ability and willingness to take full ownership of client relationship to answer questions and resolve issues
- Proven success in fast-paced environments and ability to juggle multiple client deadlines
- Strong process, management and analytical skills
- Creative, independent problem solver
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and spreadsheets with working knowledge of CRM platforms such as Salesforce.com
Do you want to make the Internet better? We do too. And we’re always looking for people with great ideas. We need free spirits and straight shooters. Creatives and critics. Nerds with nerve. People who love the Internet, but can see its cracks… and future, too. At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.