Sr. Software QA Engineer
As a Software QA Engineer, you will be responsible for test plan, bug reporting, performance testing and automation.
* Participates in design and code reviews as appropriate
* Identifies and documents bugs within assigned projects
* Collaborates with other team members in day-to-day tasks
* Owns tasks in test plan development and automation testing
* Analyzes and troubleshoots issues with software and environment
* Installs code into QA environment and maintains environment integrity
* Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
* Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
* Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
* Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
* Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
* Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
* Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
* Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
* Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
* Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
* Works directly with development and system administrators in troubleshooting problems
* Works with other teams on integration and end-to-end testing
* Supports production code installs as appropriate
* Meets and adapts to changing deadlines
* Completes nearly all tasks independently and as part of a team to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Conveys fundamental aspects of job through strong verbal and written communications
* Solves complicated problems requiring some independent thinking
* Understands team’s strategy and objectives