Account Management (Publisher Services) Spring Internship
The AOL Advertising.com Group is the global partner of choice for leading publishers, advertisers and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their online brands.
Publisher Services is the division responsible for media buying for the Advertising.com network. This team works with online publishers to purchase their advertising inventory on behalf of AOL Advertising
Interested in joining the team?
AOL's Publisher Services team in looking for a part-time intern (20 hours/week) to begin working January of 2013!
- The Publisher Services’ Intern will be responsible for assisting the Publisher Services Advertising Account Managers with their daily duties.
- Manage approvals of online banner campaign through the A++ system
- Facilitate the set up process of online website publishers in the AOL finance system
- Prospect potential publishers for account managers to help grow the Advertising.com network
- Perform other job-related activities and duties as requested
- Majoring in Communications or Business or recent grad from these majors preferred
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to details
- Ability to support multiple managers simultaneously in team setting
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven to be flexible and adaptable to fast change
- Previous advertising sales experience a strongly preferred plus
- A self-starter with a strong desire to learn
- Interested in online media and/or sales
- Ability to work in a dynamic sales environment