Mobile Sales Lead
Our employees have over 10 years helped to create a leading global advertising network, Advertising.com, that optimizes over 2 billion impressions daily. Within Advertising.com, the Mobile suite of products is the fastest growing global business unit within Advertising.com, including both tablets and smartphones. We look for people that are exceptionally driven, intelligent, imaginative, collaborative, and truly psyched about our mission to make better ad decisions across all digital platforms.
Advertising.com is seeking an Account Executive to join our mobile team. This is the first west coast hire for the rapidly expanding mobile division. The Account Executive will drive mobile sales through clients on the West Coast (and occasionally the entire country). This includes meeting with direct advertisers, app developers, international gaming companies, large agencies, mobile specific agencies, and other revenue growth opportunities.
The Account Executive will:
- Have responsibility for all west coast mobile revenue, working with agencies and clients directly.
- Creating new business opportunities by initiating and driving sales conversations.
- Work closely and cultivate a team of cross-functional departments including product, technology, and sales to drive the business forward.
- Solve complex analytical problems; using problem solving, data analysis, and collaborating with business analysts.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for innovation within discipline or business area.
- Anticipate customer needs and requirements and generally provide outstanding client service.
- With minimal direction, assume heavy responsibility for final results of the business.
The Account Executive must have:
- 3 - 5 years experience in digital advertising.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably from a strong academic university with a GPA above 3.
- Proven track record in getting to key client decision makers at senior levels of partner organizations.
- The ability to communicate effectively to senior leadership and work collaboratively with groups including: external clients, business development, marketing strategy, product management, and account services.
- Career history of meeting revenue responsibility and producing innovative analytics-driven solutions for advertisers.
- At least 1 year of prior mobile experience
A little about us:
Advertising.com provides advertisers, agencies, and publishers with the most powerful, optimized, comprehensive, and efficient online tools available. The optimization technology, Adlearn, drives all performance decisions across all platforms to drive better results for clients and publishers.