Sales Strategy Manager
We are currently seeking a top notch, knowledgeable and experienced Sales Strategy Manager to join ADTECH’s growing US team, in support of the rapid growth of Sales in the US market and reporting to the Head of Sales US, the SPM would lead efforts to grow the presence of ADTECH its Products and Services and its world class teams within the Advertising technology landscape.
Key Job Tasks of Sales Strategy Manager
- Leading development of the Sales Strategy to achieve defined business objectives across all products for the US Territory.
- Support the ADTECH US Sales efforts and associated teams attendance and participation in the defined events calendars.
- Owning responsibility for the development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase presence and awareness of ADTECH and its Products.
- Responsible for management and monitoring of Sales promotion Investments and initiatives execution.
- Work hand in hand with the PR and Events teams to enable seamless cross department activities.
- Effectively manage the Sales promotion and events calendar for ADTECH US
- Participates (under supervision of Marketing Dept.) in the design of the promotional materials and maintains contacts, in order to supervise all promotion activities for the ADTECH US.
- Contribute to the Company’s goals and objectives and improve market share, customer satisfaction and productivity performance.
- For any form of communication directly or indirectly linked to Company/Brand equity works under supervision and responsibility of Marketing Dept.
- Ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing organizations on field sales needs and marketing initiatives, including US budget management.
- Putting in place, monitor and improve processes to link all promotion activities with the activities of the Sales team. Work closely with the Head of Marketing to improve processes that link sales activities and Product Development activities with Sales activities.
Job specification of Sales Strategy Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
- 4 – 6 years stretching experience in similar position preferably in the AD Technology sector.
- Perfect standard of written and spoken English, German a plus.
- Good knowledge of relevant Markets.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Organized and determined persistent person.
- Good and effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Proactive and Team player.
- Able to promote cross functional effectiveness.
- Decision making oriented & able to quickly react to changing environment.
- Able to communicate at different organization levels.