Director, Client Consulting
The Director, Client Consulting is responsible for the management of key client relationships and is accountable for the delivery of consulting services to assigned accounts. This includes setting the strategy, managing the design and execution of projects based on an evaluation of client needs; ensuring the delivery of actionable insights and advice based on study results; delivery of study results and consultation to clients; and management of the assigned client consulting staff.
Responsible for secondary sales role, identifying potential opportunities and working with VP to follow-up on leads and/or pitch to new product concepts to key clients.
• Consult with current and potential clients regarding their business issues and research needs.
• Evaluate and propose new business opportunities.
• Manage the preparation of client proposals, study designs and project cost estimates.
• Knowledge of research techniques including cluster, discrete choice, factor, regression and conjoint analysis, as well as online, mall, phone methodolgies.
• Provide clear and actionable recommendations (written and oral) to clients based on study analysis and market knowledge (i.e, stepping outside the data to take recommendations to the next level).
• Guide, oversee and/or execute all stages of research process from understanding client's business issues to project development, execution, management of vendors, QC procedures, and project deliverables and presentations.
• Experience conducting the following types of research projects: Attitude & Usage studies, Concept tests, Package tests, Ad testing, Segmentation studies, Customer Satisfaction studies, Intent-to-Purchase studies, Tracking studies, SKU Optimization and Pricing studies.
• Lead client meetings and conduct external presentations.
• Manage assigned client relationships to achieve short term and long term business objectives.
• Maintain the accuracy, integrity and timeliness of reports and client deliverables.
• Supervise and guide the development of junior staff, including the design and execution of projects.
Skills• Bachelor's degree
• 7-10 years of experience in marketing, marketing research or related field
• Knowledge of statistics, research techniques and experimental procedures
• Experience in client retention, growth and new business development
• Client service and leadership skills
• Client facing
• Oral and written communication skills
• Supplier side marketing research experience
• 3 years experience in the feature film or home entertainment industry
• Supervisory experiencePlease click here to apply