AOL Advertising is revolutionizing the way online advertising works. We operate on the cutting edge of media, giving clients a diversity of means to reach global audiences that consume AOL content on a daily basis. AOL is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to work with brands to move their stories forward given our focus on original content, sophisticated distribution models and social marketing approaches. Simply put, we tell the story, take it places and get people talking.
AOL Advertising is seeking an Account Coordinator. The primary purpose of this position is to launch and configure online advertising campaigns and provide administrative support to the sales organization. The incumbent will provide technical expertise and maximize campaign delivery/revenue through daily campaign management and consistent collaboration with internal and external customers.
- Support sales team with online advertising clients & agencies.
- Support of pre- and post- sale due diligence; including but not limited to: data entry (3rd party ad systems, etc.), research, general contract management, administrative duties, client reporting information, scheduling and intra-departmental coordination.
- Interacts with clients to collect creatives and other collateral necessary for campaign launch.
- Verifies contracts to ensure accuracy and consistency with internal order system.
- Provide trafficking, QA and troubleshooting guidance on all campaigns.
- Monitor and optimize online campaigns for multiple markets through a dynamic ad server.
- Assist with reporting, proposals and inventory management.
- Technical assistance with ad compliance, creative, billing, trademark issues, market research and other miscellaneous duties.
- Collaborates and maintains internal relationships with sales.
- Assist with research for proposals and special projects as needed.
- Provide a variety of administrative functions necessary for the daily operation of the organization and fulfillment of advertising solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: Minimum of 1-3 years of sales support; account management or selling experience in internet advertising preferred; at least 1 year of business experience preferred
- Required Skills: Strong knowledge of MS Office; focused time management and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task; excellent written and verbal communication; strong interpersonal/relationship management; independent thinker; self-starter; strong problem solving skills; process and detail oriented
- Preferred Skills: Advanced system and tool knowledge (Salesforce.com, Doubleclick/AdTech, Atlas, MediaVisor) and some programming skills
- Specialized Knowledge: Knowledge of and/or abilities in digital advertising/marketing; industry news/trends; understanding of online syndicated media research
- Other: Able to work effectively and excel in a matrix organization and possess the ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.