Content Analyst - NM Incite
NM Incite is a Nielsen and McKinsey joint venture that offers world-class buzz media and monitoring services for Fortune 1000 companies. NM Incite monitors and measures more than 80% of global Internet activity and provides insights about the online universe--including audiences, advertising, video, consumer-generated media (CGM), word-of-mouth, e-commerce and consumer behavior--to help our clients create and maintain their competitive advantage.
We are looking to add a Content Analyst to our operations team that will ensure that social media data is being captured accurately for research purposes. The content analyst will also use Boolean logic to create and maintain social media data searches and will assist in categorizing and classifying data.
- Assist in developing and maintaining taxonomies
- Create complex, natural language-sensitive queries to capture online conversation
- Ensure functionality and accurate results of queries
- Assist the content team in developing content databases
- Participate in content and process improvement projects to improve efficiency, quality, timeliness, communication, and interdepartmental coordination.
- Identify and document improvements for existing processes
- Give input to creating documentation on databases, product requirements, processes, and procedures.
- Periodically assist in conducting analysis for research projects
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in an information science, social sciences, communications, linguistics, or related field
- 1+ years of related work or internship experience
- Familiarity with Boolean-query writing
- Strong detail orientation, with the ability to analyze, compare, evaluate, reconcile, and order data
- Passionate about the social media space
- Tech savvy; Excellent web searching skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint required