The Junior Copywriter, Advertising/Marketing will be a self-starter with a keen understanding of the authoritative luxury voice needed to create product copy and price lists for US and international print catalogs, direct mail and collateral, headlines for newspaper and outdoor, as well as scripts for radio spots, hoarding, new store announcements, naming and other special projects.
- Collaborate with Copy Director and Copy Consultant, Advertising to develop and write product copy and price lists for US and international print catalogs and special mailers, including Tiffany for Business, Collections and seasonal books (formerly Selections).
- Write product copy and headlines for US and international magazine, newspaper and outdoor ads.
- Write copy for radio spots, hoarding, new store announcements and other special projects.
- Conduct read-throughs of catalogues and approve and sign off on mechanicals and blue-lines.
- Approve and sign off on routing ad mechanicals and PDFs.
- Maintain database of product descriptions, headlines and collection names.
- Coordinate naming committee activities, including liaising with the Legal Department.
- College degree and/or equivalent professional work experience in English Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in luxury, fashion or related field
- Highest taste level and standards
- Impeccable grasp of standard English usage, grammar, sentence structure and voice
- Self-motivated and resilient, able to accept and process criticism
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer skills - Mac-based with knowledge of basic business programs
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Related experience in global luxury retail brand