Intern, Video, HuffPost (New York)
The Huffington Post is looking for a full-time editorial intern for the Video team. A non-traditional editorial role, this internship will be focused on the traffic and trends work that our video team conducts. This role will be heavily involved in the management of our YouTube page, and will work closely with both our HuffPost editorial staff and our video partner, Aol On. The right candidate will have a love of video, the drive to succeed in a fast-paced newsroom environment, and have a demonstrated ability to work with in-depth analytics.
- Strong interest in digital media required
- Demonstrated interest and experience in working with video content
- YouTube page management experience required
- HTML experience highly preferred
- Prior experience working with ComScore highly preferred
- Strong analytical ability
- Must be a detail-oriented, independent worker who excels at multitasking
- Creativity is key--you must think outside the box!
- Working knowledge of social media outlets is required, including: twitter, tumblr, facebook, pinterest etc.
- Internet junkies are welcome--the more you love devouring online content, the better! We are looking for the type of candidate who can spot viral content--before it goes viral!
This is a full time, paid internship opportunity located in our NYC office- 40/hrs per week, $10.00/hr.
About HuffPost: The Huffington Post is a Pulitzer Prize-winning source of breaking news, features, and entertainment, as well as a highly engaged community for opinion and conversation. The Huffington Post has 36.9 million monthly unique visitors (comScore April, 2012) posting over 6.5 million comments each month. The site has over 30,000 bloggers -- from politicians,students and celebrities to academics, parents and policy experts -- who contribute in real-time on the subjects they are most passionate about. The Huffington Post has editions in the UK, Canada, Quebec, France, Spain, and Italy.