Associate Business Analyst
The Associate Business Analyst works on a team of analysts whose main purpose is to meet the objectives of web publishers while maintaining the financial goals of the Company. The primary responsibilities of an Associate Business Analyst are analytical in nature and involve completing projects in line with the Account Executives objectives of evaluating offers, developing deals, and retaining clients. This position has a high level of support and direction from management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with other Business Analysts to develop effective pricing models for existing and prospective clients.
- Manage existing media buys to meet publisher and Company objectives with support and direction from management.
- Participate in internal and external meetings to discuss strategy and growth for in Publishers and AOL Advertising.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and proprietary tools to complete ad hoc projects related to team’s goals of optimizing campaign performance.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills and abilities.
- Demonstrated understanding of basic mathematical concepts.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Strong interest in PC applications and the Internet.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees, along with working with external clients, or customers.
- Ability to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively as part of a work team.
- Ability to learn and take a proactive approach within a supportive role
Education / Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field or demonstrated strength in such disciplines with 1 – 3 years experience.