Amazon is looking for a highly creative Product and off-figure Studio Stylist. The primary responsibility of this position is assuring that the highest quality images are produced for a variety of our still life products. The Stylist will help standardize continual process improvements and styling efficiencies, working closely with the Lead Stylist, Art Director, and Photographers. Joining our team places you in a collaborative, creative, and entrepreneurial environment that gives you the opportunity to share your vision and express your creativity.
- Run daily product shoots while maintaining positive energy in studio at all times.
- Collaborate with studio team to ensure that all necessary products are in studio prior to shoot and take note of high priorities and re-shoots.
- Prep all new products for website photography and identify order in which it is to be shot.
- Use the vision of the brand, buyer requests, and other resources as guides to make specific styling choices.
- Field questions about products from photographers and Art Directors.
- Assist in maintaining quality control of photography.
- Contribute to other projects, as assigned.
- Online portfolio that demonstrates expertise in applied styling techniques for Product and apparel (off- figure)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook Excel and PC computing platforms
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design / related field or relevant experience.
- SharePoint experience a plus
- Fashion background - relevant retail boutique / industry experience
- Great fashion sense
- Knowledge of latest trends
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills, both oral and written communications abilities