Coach’s Global Digital Marketing & Innovation group presents rich and compelling brand experiences globally through multiple web venues while consistently building brand awareness, driving store traffic and maximizing e-commerce opportunities. As part of this growing team, the Associate Manager will report to the Manager of Social & Mobile Marketing for Coach.com and will help execute on social and mobile marketing strategies and programs as well as report on key initiatives.The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Social & Mobile Marketing to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Assist Manager of Social and Mobile Marketing with developing, deploying, managing and analyzing social and mobile marketing programs and technologies to create innovative and creative campaigns in support of product, brand, and marketing initiatives across m.coach.com and our social networks.
- Assist in optimizing and monetizing the brand’s presence on Facebook, Twitter and other relevant social media platforms of Coach in both US and globally, ensuring all platforms and programs are optimized for mobile.
- Assist in driving the brand’s strategy and goals in mobile and generating and executing ideas on connecting with customers on mobile devices.
- Evaluate effectiveness of social and mobile programs through metrics & analytics.
- Work cross-functionally with creative, merchandising, and technology teams. Partner with paid media team to optimize performance of campaigns on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube.
- Benchmark and research competitor and industry leaders in social and mobile media.
- Assist in managing and mentoring Social Coordinator.
- BA or BS required.
- 3-5 years' experience developing and delivering online/digital marketing strategy in a dynamic, fast-paced environment required.
- 2+ years hands on experience in mobile marketing and social marketing campaigns.
- Web analytics knowledge and experience in pulling reporting, measuring campaign performance and analyzing metrics to support overall social & mobile strategy.
- Knowledge of reporting suites; Omniture, Google Analytics,Coremetrics, etc.
- Experience in creating campaigns and utilizing multiple social and mobile platforms to build awareness, engage new and existing customers and increase conversion via site, store and other potential points of purchase.
- Proven experience with developing and managing successful marketing campaigns via Facebook, Twitter and other relevant social media platforms.
- Experience managing, coaching and developing direct reports preferred.
- Experience working cross functionally and interacting with, influencing and presenting to partners at all levels.
- Excellent communication, writing, project management, presentation, cross-functional collaboration and relationship building skills are critical.
- Strong strategic business analytical skills combined with creative sense required.
- Deep familiarity of and passion for social media communities and marketing approaches, with a keen eye towards innovation.