Sr Mobile Monetization Manager
As a leader of Mobile Monetization at AOL, you will be responsible for monetization strategy, market collateral development, developing new ad programs, assessing market demand, and packaging existing offerings as end-to-end marketing solutions for Fortune 500 Advertisers. As a sales ally, you will be required to be a reliable knowledge source for Mobile Ad Industry fundamentals and news. This role calls for strategic thinking, confident and clear communication, and the ability to work across many disciplines. You must have a passion for the space to gain excitement and understanding of AOL’s Mobile offerings from our internal sales partners and also external advertising partners.
- Create ad programs for AOL Mobile brands both vertically (by content channel) and horizontally (across categories and audiences)
- Help with pricing and monetization product for AOL Mail
- Work with Mobile and Mail product teams to build next generation monetization product
- Work with Account Executives and Account Managers to fulfill sales RFPs calling for Mobile proposals
- Work with Account Executives and Account Managers for proactive account planning for top Mobile advertisers
- Market collateral development
- Work with product managers and vertical operations to establish proper process and executable sales programs
- College degree from a top accredited university
- MBA is a plus
- Strong presentation skills
- Preferred: Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Mobile and/or advertising
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.