Account Executive - Mobile
The AOL Advertising.com Group is the global partner of choice for leading publishers, advertisers and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their online brands. We have strategically combined the strengths of six premium brands including Advertising.com, Ad.com Sponsored Listings (ASL), ADTECH, The AOL ON Network and Pictela. Simply put, we offer publishers a one-stop shop for global advertising solutions to help increase yield through a rich and broad set of platforms, formats, and technologies.
Advertising.com is seeking an Account Executive to join our mobile team. This is a brand new role for the rapidly expanding mobile division. The Account Executive will drive mobile sales through clients in the Central Region (and occasionally the entire country). This includes meeting with direct advertisers, app developers, international gaming companies, large agencies, mobile specific agencies, and other revenue growth opportunities.
At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.
- Have responsibility for all west coast mobile revenue, working with agencies and clients directly.
- Creating new business opportunities by initiating and driving sales conversations.
- Work closely and cultivate a team of cross-functional departments including product, technology, and sales to drive the business forward.
- Solve complex analytical problems; using problem solving, data analysis, and collaborating with business analysts.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for innovation within discipline or business area.
- Anticipate customer needs and requirements and generally provide outstanding client service.
- With minimal direction, assume heavy responsibility for final results of the business.
- 3 - 5 years experience in digital advertising.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably from a strong academic university with a GPA above 3.
- Proven track record in getting to key client decision makers at senior levels of partner organizations.
- The ability to communicate effectively to senior leadership and work collaboratively with groups including: external clients, business development, marketing strategy, product management, and account services.
- Career history of meeting revenue responsibility and producing innovative analytics-driven solutions for advertisers.
- At least 1 year of prior mobile experience