Business Analyst, Ad Ops
AOL Advertising is revolutionizing the way online advertising works. We operate on the cutting edge of media, giving clients a diversity of means to reach global audiences that consume AOL content on a daily basis. AOL is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to work with brands to move their stories forward given our focus on original content, sophisticated distribution models and social marketing approaches. Simply put, we tell the story, take it places and get people talking.
- Manages the day-to-day business relationships with internal clients (Sales, Account Management, etc.) and identifies growth and upsell opportunities on key accounts
- Serves as primary point of contact to internal clients on issues regarding performance, reports, and general maintenance
- Provides technical guidance on campaign specifications and provides troubleshooting/conflict resolution
- Effectively optimizes campaign performance by recommending adjustments to inventory and creative components of the campaign
- Responsible for day-to-day communication with internal customers to monitor campaign delivery and contract compliance, ensuring full revenue recognition and client objectives success
- Track and analyze usage trends and prepares relevant sales and internal reports
- Deliver on all role specific accountability metrics and goals
- Utilize third-party research tools to support plan recommendations and provide competitive network analysis
- Manage execution of client solutions through effective communication, problem solving and accuracy
- Proactively anticipate customer’s business needs
- Willing and able to collaborate across boundaries to get work done and drive business forward.
- Strong customer focus – promoting customer satisfaction, resolution and loyalty
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical discipline (Economics, Engineering, MIS, Finance, etc.)
- Minimum 1-3 years of business analyst or other analytical experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills; excellent analytical skills; results and detail oriented; accountable; strong work ethic; strong team player; solid negotiation skills; proactive self starter; creative/strategic thinker who is process oriented and has the ability to multi-task; outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, and CRM systems. Some technical knowledge preferred.
- Must have strong understanding of digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate
- Able to work effectively and excel in a matrix organization and possess the ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.