Product Manager, Mobile
About AOL Advertising.com
The AOL Advertising.com Group is the global partner of choice for leading publishers, advertisers and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their online brands. We have strategically combined the strengths of six premium brands including Advertising.com, Ad.com Sponsored Listings (ASL), ADTECH, The AOL ON Network and Pictela. Simply put, we offer publishers a one-stop shop for global advertising solutions to help increase yield through a rich and broad set of platforms, formats, and technologies.
About this Role:
Advertising.com is seeking a Product Manager to develop and implement our mobile advertising product strategy. ã??They will work across advertising product teams to identify the highest value technology investments, build a cohesive mobile roadmap, and interact closely with Engineering to build innovative products. ã?? The ideal candidate has a strong technical background, experience in the mobile advertising industry, and is comfortable working with both technical and business teams.
- Identify market opportunities and new product features to grow revenue
- Define and implement product roadmap
- Serve as a product point of contact for Engineering, Sales, and Operations
- Support AOL Advertising Sales and Marketing teams to develop effective market strategies
- Promote adoption of new product features and measure their impact
- Define and document feature specs
- Ability to maintain and grow internal and external relationships, responding to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external)
- Proven ability to work effectively with technical teams and business experts
- Ability to define a product vision and execute the product roadmap ã??
- Analytical thinking and hands on approach to problem solving
- Effective use of data insights to drive decision making process
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work in a high-tech, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Product Management or related position
- Experience in mobile advertising
- Experience in international markets a plus
At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.